Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Zoe Is Here!

I have taken a break from the blog to give ALL of my attention to our newest family member. She is amazing--just ask her Aunt Lauren--she's the best baby ever. She rarely cries and is already sleeping four to five hour stints at night. She was six weeks old yesterday and she's somewhere around 13 pounds now. She's happy and healthy and is off the growth charts for her age. The doctor says she looks more like a 3 month old. We couldn't be happier! Below are bunch of pictures and some video. Sorry for the delay in posting!! Love you all. OH, and I'm still behind on my thank you notes, so if you haven't received one--it's coming, I promise!

Brand new family! 4/2/11

Hey, I know you!



First day home.

Bath time with Aunt Lauren.

Zoe LOVES bath time!

Hanging with Mumsie.


I'm six weeks old today!

1 comment:

  1. Made me so happy to see you in action! Zoe is precious and definitely looks like she's older than 6 wks. Congratulations on healthy growing... it feels good to get that kind of report! I can't wait to meet Zoe and introduce the girls! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete