Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Any Day Now

I'm hoping this is my last blog post before Zoe arrives. My due date is just four days away, but I'm telling her she is more than welcome to come any time. We are definitely ready. The nursery is totally done. See the video proof below! I really love it and I'm ready to meet our baby girl. Her cousin Avery Dell Wright was born (two weeks early!) on Monday, March 21 weighing in at 6 lbs 7 oz. Laurie and Avery are doing very well and should be home from the hospital tomorrow. Have fun with the video!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Getting so excited and anxious for Zoe to get here. Everything looks great in the house! Alot has changed since I was there this summer! New countertops, baby room, new couch! You guys have been busy. I love the glider too. It looks super comfy- a great place to snuggle with baby Zoe:) Love you guys! Can't wait to hear the news that she is on her way. Good luck:)Thanks for posting--I was just thinking that you should try to squeeze one more in before she comes.

    ReplyDelete