Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bad Blogger


I know, I know. I hear it all the time. I'm terrible at updating this blog. I apologize. And no, I can't really use the "I have a baby" excuse when Lauren is totally showing me up with amazing posts about Carlyle lately (not to mention she's in her third trimester with baby boy Garrity!). So, I guess we'll just chalk it up to plain old laziness. :)

On to the main event...Zoe is now 3 1/2 months old. She's constantly babbling, which is totally adorable, and she smiles a lot, which melts my heart (of course!), and yesterday she rolled over for the first time with me cheering her on! We've been on two round trip plane rides to New Orleans to see Mumsie & Poppy and she's a wonderful traveler. For all but one of the flights, I was alone with her and she did not make me regret that decision for a second. She's sleeping like a champ, which makes my life much, much easier. We spend most days with Laurie and cousin Avery. It's been a really fun summer and I'm dreading Laurie's return to work in just a few weeks. I'm going to have to get really creative in order to not lose my mind without the adult company! Feel free to make suggestions.

About 6 weeks ago, Zoe had her modeling debut. She hated every second of it. I was bouncing around swatting at the mosquitoes and and managed to succeed in keeping them from biting baby girl. I'm sure my anxiety didn't help her relax one bit! The photographer (Jessica Hunt of Bailey Lane Photography) still managed to get a lot of great shots. Here are a few of our favorites:







Enjoy the latest video! Zoe gets a bit camera shy--I'm still trying to catch laughing & rolling over. LOVE YOU ALL!

3 comments:

  1. That's a real cute baby voice Zach. - lb

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable. don't show beck this blog bc his only has updates from my pregnancy. i absolutely love the pic third from the bottom. beautiful zoe!
    xoxo jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep whistling, Papa Zach! Tootie just loves listening and being talked to by both of you!

    ReplyDelete