Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Three Weeks to Due Day

It's officially been a month since my last post. I apologize for being such a slacker, but I haven't had a lot to report. Mom and baby are doing great. At this point I'm visiting the doctor once a week and all the check-ups have been good. She was breech at 34 weeks, but luckily she turned on her own and is now in the correct position--thank goodness!! My due date is three weeks from tomorrow, but I have a feeling she might be here a few days early (or maybe that's just my wishful thinking--haha.) I'm moving pretty slowly these days--the pregnancy waddle is in full effect!

Baby Bump update: 37 weeks!
Zach and I are totally ready for Zoe to arrive, both mentally and logistically. She could move into her room tomorrow and we'd be just fine. We are both really anxious to meet her and can't wait to see what (and who) she looks like. The anticipation is killing us.

Zach has put together all of the baby gear, her clothes are washed, sorted by size, and put away, and the nursery is 99% finished. We are waiting for the glider to arrive, which should be Wednesday or Thursday of next week. That will be the final piece. Now we just wait for baby girl to make her debut! Check out pics of the nursery below.



Zoe's closet

It's totally fitting that my daughter already has five pairs of shoes!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! The nursery looks SO cute! I love the wall color with the white furniture! I can't believe that is the same dresser either. Totally worth the price and so cool that it's Zachie's old dresser. Lovin the baby bump too--kinda sad that I never got to see you pregnant but more excited to see baby zoe! Can't wait until April so I can get some cuddle time and give you a break!

    Love you guys!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nursery turned out beautifully! I love the pink walls and stark white furniture... turns out you KNOW what you are doing! ;) Love you all so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ZJZ--About To Be A Family!

    Jan--You look phenomenal--so healty, so pretty, and so huge!

    You and Zach did a great job on the nursery; and seeing the "Birt/Baumer" family dresser brought a warm feeling and tear to my eye. Someone surely had a decorating vision having all of the pieces fit together so well.

    Zoe already takes after her Mom with her sense of fashion! Now, all she needs is softball gear and a tennis racket!

    I cannot wait to visit Zoe Margaret and her ever so proud parents!

    ReplyDelete