Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thank Goodness for 2nd Trimester!

Hello friends and family! I've decided (after falling in love with Lauren's dalalimama blog) that this is by far the easiest way to share updates and photos of our very own Baby Girl Baumer. She'll be here on March 27 and Zach and I are busy preparing for her arrival. I'm so glad to have made it safely out of my first trimester and into the much more pleasant second trimester. And with the second trimester came the extremely exciting day when we found out we were going to have a GIRL!
This is the delicious (fully homemade!) strawberry cake Zach made for me on Oct. 27--the day we found out BB is a girl!

A profile picture of our sweet girl.

Her long legs and cute little feet!

A lot of you have requested pictures of my belly--those are to come very soon! It's still pretty small, but it's growing every day.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT! However, you are making this other prego lady feel a little HORRIBLE for not making a fabulous blog to showcase my little Baby Guinn! But then again, everyone knows I'm not quite the blogging type:) I love you! Our babies will be best friends just like we dreamed of back in the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby Girl Baumer is so loved--just like her Mama and her Pops. (BTW, that is what I will call you at the office now--Jan, Hot Mama Baumer.)

    What a wonderful way to celebrate the months leading up to your wee ones arrival.

    Congrats, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our baby girl is going to have her own baby girl!!!
    I have my very own editor standing behind me helping me spell and to choose my words carefully. Guess who!?!

    luvyaluvyaluvya,

    Daddy

    ReplyDelete