Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Baby's Got a Brand New Bed

We spent a good chunk of the weekend getting the house ready for our new family member. We moved furniture...well, Zach and Adam moved furniture while Laurie and I watched, pointed, and directed! And Zach put the crib together while I tried desperately to get the sticker residue off of the headboard. After trying regular cleaner, rubbing alcohol, and Mr. Clean magic eraser, I found out that vegetable oil works miracles on sticker residue. Go figure! I'm sure this is one of the many, many Mommy factoids I will be collecting from here on out. It's such a thrill to see the crib every time I walk by the nursery! I hope she knows how much we love her already.

Proud Papa working on the crib.

And we're ready! We decided to go with a local shop
called Furniture in the Raw. All of their pieces are 100% hardwood.
I love it and can't wait for her first night in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment