Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Nesting in the New Year

Happy 2011! Third trimester is officially here and nesting is in full swing at the Baumer house. I didn't realize that the nesting instinct would be so strong or that it would extend beyond the nursery, but it has taken over my brain. Our house is being cleaned out, rearranged, painted, and organized! I do realize in my rational brain that I don't have to get EVERYTHING done before the baby arrives, but it's hard when my hormones are telling me one thing and logic is telling me another. I have to admit, (and you can ask Zach to verify this) the hormones usually win out.

Zach and I used some of the gift cards we received for Christmas to pick up a Flip cam at Target last week. Check out our very first video below. You don't want to miss Cosmo in the Bob stroller or my ever-growing Baby bump!


No comments:

Post a Comment